Saturday, May 30, 2009

On the Road Again

It was another wonderful Saturday for The Parks family.  We headed west to the University of South Florida to attend the high school graduation of my god brother.  Our families have known each other as long as I can remember, my dad was his dad's college basketball coach, and I can definitely remember when this child was born.  I'm still trying to figure out how someone born in the 90's can have a high school diploma...it blows my mind.  Anyway, here are some pictures from today. It was a beautiful day full of great company and delicious food!  Congratulations, Kevin!  

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always horrified when I see the ages of the applicants at school. They make me feel unbelievably ancient.

Amanda said...

Olivia looks so pretty and grown-up in her dress!

Anonymous said...

I need an update. Stat. I'm going through twin withdrawal.