Saturday, May 2, 2009

March for Babies 2009

It has just occurred to me that I've been blogging for 1 year and 1 month!  I know this because I remember last year's March of Dimes walk being one of my first posts on my blog.  Anyway, we have just returned from the annual March for Babies.  This is our 3rd year participating with the kids and once again it was a success! The red wagon served us well as walked around Melbourne to support one of our favorites charities.   The kids really enjoyed the extra long wagon ride along with Mickey and Minnie and lots of juice and snacks.  Here are some pictures!  Thanks to my coworker April for being such a willing photographer so we could a family pic:)   Enjoy!


Loading up in the wagon!



And we're off!



We made it!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwww, looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Mickey and Minnie came along, too.

I like your family picture, but again I ask: WHY DENIM?!