Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't Drink that Water!

Terry and I just got the kids out of their school clothes and sent them to their bathroom for a bath.  We were lagging a behind a little because we started talking about something and suddenly we heard the toilet seat SLAM down.  

Terry went in the bathroom and this is what I heard:  

TJ:  I drink da wata!

Terry:  Oh no, don't drink that water!  Oh, have mercy...  (I can imagine that Terry put his head down, closed his eyes and shook his head while he was saying this...)

Terry:  Olivia, did you drink this water, too?  (sigh)

I guess the one good thing about them not using the toilet yet, no matter how long they sit on it,  is that the water is fairly clean!  

...off to do some laundry!  Good night!



4 comments:

Sarah Armstrong said...

Oh that is hilarious!! :)

Star said...

Sarah is right. That story made me laugh out loud all last night and pretty much anytime I think about what happened.

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaaah!

Oh, my. Love it.