Friday, July 4, 2008

My babies are not babies anymore...

Terry and I discuss every day how fast TJ and Olivia are growing! One morning before school when we were scrambling to get all of their school 'stuff' together we looked up and discovered that they had both climbed into the kitchen chairs and were just waiting like normal people!



This following video solidified that point. I had just given them their baths and was cleaning up all of the bath 'stuff' (putting their clothes in the hamper, taking the pampers out, etc). When I came back, this is what they were doing to occupy themselves.


Too cute!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Armstrong said...

That is a precious video! How wonderful that they have each other as a playmate and that they seem to get along so well! Too cute. They are growing so quickly!

Unknown said...

OMG. I watched it once and then re-watched with Alyssa. SO CUTE.

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

Ahahaaa - and yeah, heads smashed in the door = not ok - except I was picturing fingers getting smashed and that would just be...not funny video.

boxhill said...

oh my god I LOVE this!!!