Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Dance!!!!!

I just had to document this day in history. The day where my children fed themselves a meal. An entire meal of food! We had rotisserie chicken, sweet potatoes and mixed veggies. The food, although I picked several pieces of peas and carrots off of the ground, for the most part made it to their mouths! I'm just such a proud momma right now, I just don't know what to do. I did a 'happy dance' in the kitchen the entire time. Thanks BCC Montessori!!!!!!

And then on top of all of this cuteness, they gave each other the sweetest kiss after their bath today. Olivia was dry and dressed and was waiting for me to finish with TJ. She made her way through all of the dirty clothes thrown all over the bathroom floor and proceeded to give TJ a kiss. It really was too much. They really seem to love each other:)

Annnnnd I think I smell something. Gotta run and change someone's pamper now...





False alarm...just a little gas. Gotta love that soy milk. Anyway, here are a few more shots from the past week...
Olivia (and her runaway braid) showing some leg...
Olivia putting TJ's dirty t-shirt on. She's really into dressing herself...
TJ and his daddy having fun on the couch.

That's all I've got for tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Runaway braid! Ahahaa!

They're seriously my favorites.