Sunday, July 27, 2008

Playing before Church

As promised, I am back to blogging about my beautiful babies! We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Terry FINALLY got back in town so after a wonderful week with grandma, we just relaxed around the house. (Long story short...Terry went to Vegas for a coaches convention and on his way back ended up sleeping in DC at Dulles airport b/c his connecting flight got cancelled). Here is a pic of the kids with their "GMa".


My aunt Belyndia came by last night and we were able to unload some of our old baby equipment...her best friend's grandson is coming in town and she was in need of some 'baby stuff'. Even though there is only one baby we kept asking if she needed two walkers instead one, two jumpers and a double stroller. Can you tell we are eager to get rid of our baby stuff?!

Anyway, as we were getting ready for church this morning I left them in their rooms playing and this is what I found when I came back for them. If TJ plays basketball later in life, I'm sure he will enjoy this picture. I think he might like his basketball, what do you think?!?!



(For the record, this is not what my children wore to church. Sometimes they just insist on putting their shoes on for no particular reason.)

We enjoyed an excellent service this morning (and the volunteers in the toddler room enjoyed TJ and Olivia) and now the kids are fast asleep.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A basketball is a perfect tub toy.

And, the next time Terry is stranded in any metro DC airport, I do hope you will call us so we can rescue him.