Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I feel so old...


Hmmm. So THIS is what a "blog" is?!?! Who knew?! I have been hearing this word "blog" for awhile now, but have just not been brave enough to do it myself. I feel like ever since I left Auburn, I am so behind the times on this type of stuff. I can count on one hand how many times I've been on my myspace page...which was just created within the last year. Oh well. Here I am...thanks to good old Star who sent me Mark and Sarah's blog. I guess that's what friends are for. Anyway, I don't know how this is going to work out, but I will try it out. Sounds like a good idea...


Sooooo, the twins (TJ and Olivia) are 15 months old. We went for our checkup on Monday and, as expected, they are REALLY tall for their age. We are not around babies that much so I never really have anyone to compare them to. That changed last week when we went to the mall to let them run around and they were TOWERING over other 18 month olds!! Craziest thing. I have giants as babies. I don't know how they were both inside of my belly...


Anyway, we are on a mission now to start saying words other than mama and dada. I DO believe they are communicating with each other, but that does me or Terry no good! I need English words! So now we are literally like Nettie and Celie on "The Color Purple"...we have letters and words and books EVERYWHERE.


Okay, I guess that's enough for now...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I mean...they're the cutest giant babies ever.

There will be lots of And 1 in their future, obviously.