Monday, February 2, 2009

January Randomness

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks...  

We are embarking on the wonderful world of potty training in the Parks household.  I took the first step and bought the potty, however, I'm not exactly sure what to do next.  I set the potty up in the living room so they could first get used to the process.






Despite these pictures, I think we are ready to go live.  I'll keep you posted.

I love this picture of my mom and TJ.  G-ma and G-pa came last Sunday just so my mom could braid Olivia's hair for the week...and of course because they missed their grandchildren! 



Olivia is very animated when she likes her food.  As you can tell she really likes grilled cheese sandwiches!




Here are my kids just being cute:) They love to say "cheeeese" when I take their pictures now! I love it!



Parks family at a Super Bowl party thrown by our friend Gabe. We had a great time with our group of friends here in Palm Bay. The kids were very sociable...everyone had a great time!


That's all for now!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Terry had better watch out, or Olivia will eat his whole hand!

Star said...

Nice to see the home uniform still works for you.

Jamesha said...

I thought the SAME thing when I saw this picture, Star!!!!

Valencia Lawrence said...

Please update with the new hair style!