Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have been tagged...

I was tagged by Star to complete this survey, so I decided to take time (that I probably would have been spending with my kids molding them into respectable citizens…) to go ahead and complete this challenge. I mean, I’m sure there are plenty of parents who are doing important things like this instead of spending quality time with their neglected children. Star, I’m sure the kids (or the country) won’t mind. No, really…I’m sure they won’t. I digress…

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wooo, boy. (As I recline in my chair and look up at the ceiling…much like Heathcliff Huxtable used to do on The Cosby Show.) That was back in June of nineteennnnnn…yes, that was June 1998. I was finishing up my freshman year in college at Auburn. Had probably recently moved out of Teague Hall, Room 111. Was most likely living at home and working at PruCare pharmacy as a cashier. That was the summer where one of our customers gave me the opportunity to interview for a Disney Industrial Engineering co-op because she liked my attitude/personality…and found out that I was studying IE in college…and she just happened to be an IE for Walt Disney World. That was the beginning of one of the BEST experiences of my life where I had so many memorable experiences and met lifelong friends! Anyway, yes…that’s what I was doing 10 years ago


2. What are 5 items on your to-do list?
1. Find a new church.
2. Go to the bank
3. Take out Olivia’s braids tonight
4. Go to the Toyota place to the get the tires rotated on my SUV
5. Return some items to Target


3. Snacks I enjoy
Planters Sweet n’ Crunchy peanuts, Sunsweet Dried Mangos, Yoplait Light Yogurt (peach, strawberry, or vanilla), Bare Naked Granola (Fruit and Nut), Peanut M&Ms

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

In no particular order…except the tithing, that is;)

Tithe, buy a new Toyota Sequoia (Limited), buy a Lexus GS, buy another Toyota Solara since mine was taken away from me so soon (b/c we couldn’t fit all of the baby ‘stuff’’ in a 2-door), buy a bigger house that has a bigger garage to fit all of these cars into!, pay off our mortgages (that is unless Star hasn’t already done so -refer to Star’s blog, same question), set up college funds for the children, buy more life insurance so my family will not have to worry about any of the bills that I’ve left behind, buy a new wardrobe (mainly from White House Black Market), give more money to Tonya and Alyssa’s Live Strong campaign to raise money in honor of those who have lost their battles with cancer, donate to Auburn Engineering, donate to the BCC Montessori school so they could build a roof onto the 3-year old playground area to help block some of sun, pay off the mortgages on all of my parents properties, buy my sister a Toyota Tundra so she could haul all of her volleyball ‘stuff’ around, buy a Disney Vacation Club package so my family could go to all of the cool Disney resorts on vacation, buy an annual pass to Disney for my entire family, buy tickets to see The Color Purple on Broadway, hire Candice Olsen (star of HGTV’s Divine Design) to decorate my new house, buy my in-laws plane tickets so they could some see their grandchildren more often, buy Terry some new suits for his season, buy a new wooden floor for the BCC gymnasium, buy Star a new car and a macbook, pay my Delta fine and become active again in an alumnae chapter, give money to Mt. Zion AME church in Orange City, Florida. Ummmm, and save the rest for a rainy day

5. Places I would live
Florida – any city in Florida that is within 3 hours of my parents so they could see still their grandchildren regularly.


6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge on to

Ummmm, let’s go with Tonya and Jane Ash!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I mean...want me to answer here? I suppose I could.

Shout out! Holla!

You have a lot of billionaire wishes. I think I'm going to have to think about my own.

Star said...

TJ and Olivia were included in the college funds for my nephews and niece, so you can allocate that money to something else. And, yes, your mortgages were included in my mortgage payoff as well.