Saturday, October 4, 2008

Videos!!

It's been quite a week of funny videos! TJ and Olivia are talking up a storm! They LOVE books and are now saying and recognizing the majority of the alphabet. It is absolutely amazing how fast they are growing up. Here are some videos that I thought you would enjoy.

This first video is of one morning at the breakfast table. We (meaning Daddy) wakes the kids up between 6 and 6:15 to eat breakfast. Usually they wake right up...but this particular morning was difficult for Olivia.



This next video was taken after school this week. DJ TJ went into our room, with Olivia following of course, and turned on our stereo...I am not exactly sure why the top of the video/their heads are being cut off, but you get the picture.



Lastly, this video was taken this morning. The kids and I were hanging out while Daddy was at basketball practice. To translate..."ya" means "Olivia".



Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Star said...

Please don't post anything else but videos. This just made my entire week.

Sarah Armstrong said...

Ditto to Star's comment. Those were just fantastic - the first one especially made me laugh. Oh how I feel like that sometimes!! Too CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Um, watching these was like waking up on Christmas morning. LOVE.

Star said...

I just watched these again after a long day at work. I feel refreshed and ready to lead my small group now.

Poks said...

These are awesome. Jamesha, they are soooo cute!!