Sunday, October 26, 2008

ABCs and BBQs

Just a little video of the kids saying their ABCs. They are talking up a storm these days. They love their trikes and are beginning to understand how to operate the pedals...although they can't quite reach both pedals at the same time. TJ loves his colors...he is forever pointing out the colors that he sees. His favorite color shirt to wear is ORANGE. I think we might be able to work with that;) Olivia got to spend Friday with her Daddy at work because she had another bout of pink eye. The school gave Terry her favorite toys and books to take to his office so she'd have something to do. Have I told you how much I love that school! He has a couch and a tv in his office so she was right at home. They got to watch the women's team practice as well so she had a great time. At noon I left work and picked her up and we went to vote. She slept the ENTIRE time and, of course, I had the car with no stroller so I was left to hold her for 1 hour and 15 minutes. It really wasn't bad. The people in line we very considerate and kept offering that I got to the chair and sit while saving my place in line. I decided to just stay in line like everybody else. It wasn't bad at all. We voted and came on home. I was able to vote at the Supervisor of Elections office that is literally 0.25 miles from my house:) Pretty convenient. Yesterday, the kids and I went to the gym b/c Terry's team had an intrasquad scrimmage. They had a ball. Like I often say, the gym is the PERFECT babysitter. They can run and run until their heart is content. Towards the end of the game, however, they kept wanting to run out onto the court, which made me a little nervous. I ended up taking them in the halls outside of the gym and letting them run around there, instead. After the scrimmage we went over to some friends' house to celebrate a birthday/eat some good BBQ. Kids were well behaved:) We are headed to another BBQ whenever Terry gets home from giving basketball lessons. Same people, different house. You can never get enough BBQ!!! That's all for now.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my GOSH that is just too adorable!

Unknown said...

And they are SO emphatic about it! I love the finger pointing.

I am reading early voting is off the charts down there.

Sarah Armstrong said...

An uncontrollable grin swept my face about letter M...the pointing was just too much! How adorable!

Poks said...

I love this!! What a way to end a day! Robin