Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Hoedown

Yesterday evening we attended our first Fall Hoedown at the kids' school. The kids had a blast running around with their friends, going on hayrides, eating and getting their face painted. Here are some pictures from our fun evening!

Olivia and Daddy at the General Store and Post Office. They really did a great job decorating for the hoedown.

Here is "Coach Parks" at the bank...

They were super excited to play in the jailhouse. Don't know how I feel about that...

I couldn't find Terry when we got on the hayride so I had to take my own pics...this is the only evidence that I have that we actually went on a hayride...twice...

Olivia did not hesitate to get her face painted. Here she is standing in line with her $1 donation.

I really didn't think that she would sit long enough to get her entire face painted so we went with a half butterfly. Boy was I wrong. She did not move the entire time.

The finished product...Olivia was a happy customer.

Each class made their own jack-o-lantern and auctioned it off during the hoedown. The kids' class made this cute Cat in the Hat jack-o-lantern.

Here are the kids enjoying their lunch/dinner...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, please. Olivia has all that practice sitting getting her hair braided every week. Getting her face painted? Child's play. Literally.