Sunday, July 18, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

We took the kids to their first baseball game. I believe Terry took TJ to a softball game when he was an infant...but Olivia has never been. Terry has been wanting to get back out to see the Brevard Manitees play for some time now. I am not much of a baseball fan/spectator, but I agreed with Terry that they would really enjoy getting to see a game. Not much to talk about...it wasnt a big crowd at all so we got our pick of seats




We sat right behind home plate...which I think was good for the kids in terms of keeping their attention (not to mention mine!). I must say that the weather was perfect for watching baseball...so glad Terry chose a 7pm game. I don't think I would have survived an afternoon game!




While I was canvassing the stadium (which is pretty much what I do during baseball games) I saw Will and Esther! It was great having them there - it definitely made the game more tolerable for me.



We made it to the 7th inning and then had to get home so the kids could get some rest. Overall, it was a wonderfully relaxing Saturday for the Parks family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People watching is the best part about baseball games. It's also a great sport for being able to converse with your fellow attendees.