Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Soooo, it's been quite awhile since I blogged. So long that I have really forgotten what has been happening since mid-April which is when I last blogged. Thank goodness for my trusty camera...according to my camera this is what's been going on for the last month and a half!

Spending time with Gma and Gpa pretty much every weekend. Now that it's such beautiful weather we spend a lot of time outside in the sprinklers, riding bikes, blowing bubbles and just plain having fun! This particular weekend was Mother's Day weekend...and yes, they are running around in their socks. Don't ask.


Mother's Day 2010.

I love this girl...

St. Augustine weekend vacation, #1 - Memorial Day. Got to spend some time at my dad's office...Like a Good Neighbor!

Can you tell he was happy to see us?!


Fun times at the pool...



Got new car seats...thanks to my coworker who made me realize that our old carseats only lasted up to 40 pounds. Oops!!!!

Next up...bikes!

No comments: