Sunday, September 20, 2009

The kids and I went to DeBary this weekend while Terry was out of town. This morning we went to the church that I grew up in, Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church in Orange City. My mom is still a member...actually not just a member....but the usher, the secretary, the treasurer...the list goes on. Everyone was happy to see the kids and I could tell my mom was happy to have us back. Attendance this morning was 19 including the pastor...which is normal in this tiny church. This morning as we were singing a hymn, as you can imagine the congregation acts as the 'choir', TJ decided to join in and sing...which was nice. Always nice to have the children involved. The only thing was...he decided to harmonize with the alphabet song. So while we were singing "Father I Stretch My Hand to Thee", TJ was in the background singing "A, B, C, D, E, F Gggggg!". Bless his heart. Time to get ready for the week. Until next time!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! Go, TJ!

Valencia Lawrence said...

I love it...TJ singing for JESUS! I am going to introduce him to my cousin Tim Tebow when I come next month. Then we can probably throw the football around...gotta get him prepared!

Maybe then we he comes to play for the Redskins I can get some skybox tickets....YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Aww! That is too sweet.