Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Star

So usually this blog is about the kids...however, for the sake of all of my friends that I reconnected with this weekend at Star and Travis' couples shower, here are some shots that I took during the event. It was a wonderful shower held at the beautiful home of Mark and Sarah Armstrong. The setting was perfect, the food was wonderful, and I was happy to reunite with old Auburn friends...good times. Oh, and Star got some really nice gifts:)  Terry and I were able to get away for this event together without the kids. It was our first trip away from home without the kids since the Final Four in 2005. Crazy.  The only downfall of the trip was that I was not able to drive around Auburn's campus to see how much has changed over the yaers.  Next time we visit Columbus, I'll have to take some time to do that.

Anyway, the first set of pictures are of the host couples and the second set of pictures are just pictures taken during the shower. I want to thank my fellow blogger and friend, Jane Ash, for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of collages! Thanks, Jane Ash!

 

 
 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE that dress, PD! You guys look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously - I love that dress, too. Adorable.

Jamesha said...

Thanks, guys. I found it last summer at Target on clearance for $17. I was pretty proud of that find;)